Wednesday, April 9, 2008

concussion

So this isn't going to be very long... i've had a bad headache ever since the accident, and i've been feeling horrible. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have a concussion. This is horrible since i had a test Monday, a test tomorrow, and a test Wednesday...

I don't feel well at all. I'm worried about the guy in my car too. He's going to the hospital tonight. The accident doesn't look to bad, but both him and I have gotten hurt pretty bad... I just want to feel better so I can do well in school... i guess we'll see what happens...

5 comments:

goetzel said...

hope you feel better...though i have never had a concussion i have had my head rocker pretty hard before and i know that sucked so no telling how bad your head feels...feel better soon

SLIMZ said...

I had a concussion before and I was steady thinking hard, trying to figure out why a top portion of my lip was hanging. People were asking me what happened but I couldn't remember. After 20 minutes, I remembered that I ran into a wall(Crazy story). I had to get stitches though.

Lauren said...

I hope your friend is alright. I hope you get to feeling better too.

Aaron said...

hope you and your friend feel better..

Emily said...

well a concussion is something you've had, not that you are continually having. I had one once and it was some experience; the headaches and aftermath weren't fun. sorry!