Monday, February 18, 2008

Busy Weekend

So this weekend, I really wanted to go home. I wanted to hangout with my best friend and see my family. BUT I had so much homework I had to finish. I have a BLAW test on Tuesday, which I needed to learn, a lot of Accounting I needed to figure out, and I had to read for Phil. So all day Saturday my friend and I worked on Accounting... and I mean all day... it took us 5 hours to finally finish it all! Once we finished we went out to play pool. That was a lot of fun... The manager of Cats gave us drinks and everything!

Then Sunday came around.... I was on the phone all day because I was setting up a study session for BLAW. It was pretty crazy. I was also studying all day for this class. When 6:30 came around, the session started. It helped a lot, but I still am worried about this test... Hopefully today when I meet up with my friend, I'll feel more confident.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It's good that you made school your first priority.Thats really hard to do sometimes.