So this past weekend has been pretty amazing. I went back home so I could go to my friends party for his birthday. While I was there, I was able to relax so much. I came back the next day and I was able to finish up all of my work. But that night, I ended up leaving a message to one of my old friends whom I haven't spoken to in about 3 years. We caught up, and he is actually coming up here to visit me this weekend! I haven't been this happy in a while. Also school, it's really coming along. My classes are fairly difficult, but they are very managable. And as for my social life, I have a fairly good one believe it or not. I've known from a very young age that the main thing in the business world is about connections. I already have many connections. So I am really looking forward to see where I can go with my life.
But anyway, Sunday is the Superbowl. I actually don't know that much about football, but i really want the Patriots to win. I mean come on, how many teams can go undefeated... it's been many many years since the last team has done that...I don't remember who it was who did that..?? anyone know? But yeah, I've very excited for the game and comercials :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment