Monday, March 3, 2008

Concert

So my parents came to San Marcos Sunday for my Orchestra concert. It was really nice getting to see them. We went to eat, and talked for a while. And then went to get coffee... :-) I had to be at a sectional at 1:15 though, so I had to cut hangout with them for a little. But it was ok, the cello section was in need of a sectional, since the principle cellist has been out sick for a good week or more.

The concert went pretty well. I'm glad it's over. I didn't really like the pieces we were playing all that much. But it's ok, they weren't horrible. But I'm just looking forward to our next concert on April 20th. We are playing really good pieces so I'm pretty excited.

But I guess I should stop writing here and start reading Hamlet or maybe my Phil... :-)

No comments: