Have you ever just wondered why things happen and why you do the things you do. Some people will say that you have control over everything that you do, but what about if what you do is because you are depressed, hurt, angry, and that was caused by someone else? Does it still mean that it was your decision completly or was it just bad judgement because you weren't in a good mindset...
I know the person who I am. I know I am a really good, honest person, but have been hurt a lot by various things. And because of that, I have done some pretty stupid things, and hurt a lot of people... I don't want to say that's the person who I am, because I know the reasons why I did the things I did, and it was because of the pain people caused me... I guess since I'm aware of that now, I can change how I do things and not let those people control me anymore, but it's just hard because I've seen how much wrong I've done, and I hate that about myself. However, I can't change the things I did, nor can I change what people have done with me, so I guess I can just change how I do things now, and that will shape my future... I just need to figure out how to forgive myself for the stupid things I did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment