Well this week is almost over and it feels good. I got two tests out of the way, have been studying a lot, and practicing. It just feels nice to cross things off my nice long list. In an hour or so I have to practice with my pianist for my recital that is on Tuesday and then after that I'm going to go to my friends Jr. Recital and then the after party. It will be a nice little break that is very much needed. But tomorrow will be even busier than today. I get to look forward to meeting my friend in the library at 8:30 to go over business law, then go to a private lesson, class, orchestra, sectionals, then back to the library to review for accounting... once i get all that done I'll be done for the day! Man how I look forward to that! haah
But anyway, it's almost hard to believe that my first year in college is almost over. This semester has flown by and I'm just hoping I do well in the end. It's been pretty rough but I have learned a lot and figured a lot about myself. I'm hoping though I next will go a little smoother. But anyway, enough rambling I need to get my rehearsal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, you sound busy. I didn't realize how busy I was untill last night when I made my nice long list of things to get done before the end of the semester. Good luck! I'm sure you will do great!
I can't believe the year is almost over either. Yay first year of college!
Yeah this year went by fast,
Post a Comment