So my head still hurts, but I'm making it. But all I know is that this next 2 1/2 weeks are going to be killer! This concussion has really set me back since I don't really remember what happened this past week... I'm just glad that I'm finally getting better...
However, in the next 2 1/2 weeks I have 4 test, 1 paper, 5 finals, a concert, and a recital....I have know idea how I'm going to be prepared for all of this. I know I need to start studying for my finals now, since my first final starts on April 30th, and my last final is on May 1st... But its hard to study for the finals, when I'm still learning/studying material for the last next... Like for accounting my last test is April 28th and my final is April 30th... this is nuts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
whew, however you pull that off, I wish you the best
the next 2.5 weeks are going to be crazy for me too. I miss senior year of high school when we got to exempt pretty much all of our finals and take it easy the last few weeks of school.
I'm definately feeling you on the busyness, especially because school is winding down and FINALS ARE HERE!!
Post a Comment