I honestly don't know what to write. I've just extremely busy. I know I mentioned it in my last post, but it's true. I'm taking it a day at a time, and I have sorted out when I'm studying what, but man... this is nuts. I'm so looking forward to summer, even though I am taking summer classes! I will be taking Biology and Political Science, I can't wait until I get those classes out of the way! :-D
So I sign up for classes bright and early tomorrow! I'm looking forward to being situated next year, but my schedule looks pretty tough. I'm still trying to decide if I should take orchestra and/or private lessons... I just don't know. I love playing, but right now I just don't think it's for me. But I mean I've been playing since 5th grade so it'll be a little different not to play anymore, and just the thought that this might be my last concert on Sunday makes me a little sad... ah I just rreally don't know...
Well I'll figure it out sooner or later... I need to head off to sectionals..>.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's hard for me to believe that my freshman year is coming to an end. I'm sure you will make the right decision about orchestra next year. I know it is a tough one.
hahaha I completely agree!!!!
Post a Comment