So this semester is coming to an end and I couldn't be happier. However, there are so many things left that have to be completed and there is less than a month left! It's a little nerve raking if I think about it. Also, I am not sure where I am living next year. I am hoping to get an apt. but I don't know if that will work out, and on top of that, I am considering transfering to University of Houston, and living at home. The ONLY reason why I would do that would be because the moeny my dad is saving from room and board, he would put towards my masters... and normally I would be paying for my masters...
If I did that though, I wouldn't really be getting the college life experience, which a part of me is alright with that. But the other side, is that if I do stay here, then I will be in even more debt once I graduate from college... But money isn't everything... So I'm not sure what I am going to be doing, but all I know is that I need to figure it all out SOON...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, you really need to set aside some time and think about what would be best. It took me some time but my decision is set now, I'm transferring to UT.
Just take your time and make good decisions! :)
Post a Comment