I have had so much going on. I don't want to complain about doing this blog, but I'm getting very annoyed having to do this! I either forget to do it, or don't have really anything to talk about. I have so much other stuff I'm worring about, it slips my mind to make a blog... I've been pretty stressed out actually, so I'm sure I'm over reacting with typing a blog... haha
But in all honesty, I've been feeling pretty sick. Not fever sick, but really dizy... and I really just want to be home. I'm getting a little tired of stressing about school. I am also a little confused about this one guy I know back at home. We were talking, and we still are, but you know sometimes you just get a feeling like something changed... even if it happened overnight. And you're not sure what... So that is pretty much what happened last night. I don't want to over react, but at the same time I don't want to get close when things changed. I guess time will tell. Sorry for this random rant, I just needed to vent a little...
Oh yeah, for some reason I can't really see text from the PsycInfo database... If anyone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow i totally know what you are talking about. I have to make a really consciense effor to refrain from over reacting and over annalyzing. I'm getting better about it though. Good luck with everything :)
Post a Comment