Monday, February 25, 2008

Going to Bed

So I finished everything I needed to. I feel a little bit better. I'm just super exausted. I had a very long fun weekend, but I think I over did it. I didn't get much sleep, and all day today I felt really dizy and out of it... Luckly I feel a lot better so I'm able to think more rationally...

I've been thinking about dropping orchestra. If I did, I would have A LOT more time for school, but if I drop it, I would lose a lot of scholarship money... I also would be quiting SOMETHING else I love to do... Well I guess that is something else I have to decide fairly soon...

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a tough choice. I know you will make the right one though :)

Nicholas said...

My opinion would be to do everything you can to not drop something you love. If you have a passion for it you should try everything else before sacrificing it. If you do sacrifice something you love make sure its a good reason and you wont regret not putting in the extra effort to continue playing.