Saturday, February 16, 2008

NEW PHONE!

So I finally revieved my new phone!... It's a Krazer? Sorry for the spelling... But it's cool I guess... nothing to special but hey IT'S A PHONE!.... However, I wasn't used to the alarm on the phone and I didn't wake up for my 8 am class on Thrusday! arg!... it's ok though... I do like this phone though because I can put my music on the phone and listen to that, enstead of having to use my MP3. I don't really like carrying that many things at a time, so it helps.

The only down side of getting a new phone is that I don't have ANYONES numbers. So even though I'm able to talk to people now, I'm not able to call anyone! So I guess the next step is for me to get everyones numbers again... also I lost all of my pictures on my old phone! I had about 300 or more... so that is very sad, since I had pictures from when I went to Chicago on there... But hey, now I can have an excuse to go back to Chicago right?!

3 comments:

an1111 said...

Can't you just transfer your numbers from your old phone to your new phone?

JT1317 said...

I know how you feel, getting a new phone is great, but losing all your numbers and pictures are the worst.

ConnerAltenhoff said...

I also use my phone for an alarm, and I hate trying to get used to the it. I always wake up way before the alarm goes off and worry that I missed it.