Alright, so I wasn't really thinking, and I ended up charging my phone next to my sink in my dorm room... I figured everything out be alright since it was far enough away from the sink... That morning I woke up to unplug my phone, and it was extremely hot, and was sitting in a puddle of water!.... Lets just say that it wouldn't turn on...
So this whole week I havent had my phone :-( It's been horrible. I check my voicemail from my my friends phone and I have all of these important calls that I missed, but they didn't leave their number so I have know way of calling them back :-( My parents sent me my old phone, but there was a reason why I got a new phone... Lets just say that I can't hear anything out of my old phone... Well I guess we will see if I can get another phone soon... :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just got the new Verizon Voyager and it's sooooo fun! I don't know what I would do without a phone. That would drive me crazy.
Dang, that really sucks. Talk about bad luck. Hope you get a new phone soon.
Thats no bueno. I'm scared thats going to happen to me one day. I always break, tear-up, or mess up things. My phone is my life and I couldn't imagine being without it. Hope you get a new one soon. =)
Is life not tough without her?
I remember when I did not have a phone, I was such an anti-social person. No one ever called my house phone, I guess because they did not want to risk the chance of not reaching me. That all changed when I got one though. :)
I totally feel your pain.
Post a Comment