So I have realized that I have been slacking off way to much this semester. I just had my first test in accounting, and I realized that if I would have really studied for it, then it would have been fairly easy. Since I didn't study as well as I know I could have, there were many questions where I was in between to answers... I mean I have figured out fast that I need to step it up so I can do well this semester, I just hope I haven't gotten myself to deep into a whole already. It's just very hard for me to actually focus right now. My mind has been so distant from school...
I guess I really need to stop going home so much. That way I can focus on my school work more. I also need to cut down computer time. I should get all of my work done, and then have fun. Of course I can take breaks, but I really need to get motivated about doing very well this semester. I know I'm fully capable of maintaining A's and some B's this semester, but it's not going to be easy... I mean I actually am going to have to work for it... So I guess now is the time to do that before it's to late... and I'm hoping it's not already to late for Accounting...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I tend to blow things off too. I had a test the other day and didnt study, but happened to get very lucky.
He's very deadly you know!? I procrastinate alot myself, but I am starting to do better. That is why I am actually commenting right now instead of waiting till next week. LOL!! Buckle up... Don't want to mess up so early in the race.
Post a Comment