Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weekend

So this weekend went really well... my friend Chris came up to visit me, and we were able to catch up. It was very nice to catch up with an old friend. However, we watched the game, and lets just say we both were very upset with how the Superbowl ended... He has been a Patriots fan since he was little, and for me, I wanted them to go 19-0... like how the Dolphines did back in the day... but no. They lost... :-( Oh well, it was still a really good game... and on top of that the Comercials were pretty good :-D

Since the weekend is over, and I didn't focus on my homework, I have a lot of catching up to do tonight. I don't regret having fun this weekend, but today will be fairly stressful... I'm just looking forward for this day to be over so I know I can relax a little bit. I also have this bet with Chris, that in 3 weeks, we will see who is in better shape... So that means, I have to go to the Rec. everyday. I am very excited about doing that, but I just don't really have time... Oh well, I can't let him win :-D

2 comments:

JT1317 said...

Sounds like a good weekend, catching up with friends is always good.

Lauren said...

Thats cool that you are a business school student, so am I. :)