Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Night

So it's Friday night and I had an offer to go to the rodeo in Houston...the seat would have been in the suits where EVERYTHING is free... I was so tempting in just packing my bags and going, but for some odd reason I didn't? I almost wish I would have, but I guess it would have been a fairly stupid thing to do since Houston is about 2 1/2 hours away! haha

But since I decided not to go, I'm sitting in my dorm wondering what I'm going to do for the rest of the night. I'm most certainly ready to get out and do something but I'm just not sure what it is yet. I guess I better start calling up some people to see what's going on tonight and figure out what I'm doing! :-)

1 comment:

JT1317 said...

ah you should have gone. Houston rodeo is awesome.