So I went home this weekend, and it was very odd actually. I studied a lot, and got a lot done. However, my parents didn't know was home, so I was staying with my best friend Eliza. We had a lot of fun, and we needed to catch up. But on Saturday I believe, i was leaving her house to drive to a coffee place to study, and I realized I needed gas, so I was going to stop off at the bank. However, I pretty much ran out before I reached the bank, so I stopped off at the closest gas station hoping to find enough money so i could be able to reach the bank... I went into the gas station, and I guess this guy could tell I was in a little need to help, so he said that he would pay for the gas! I was so relieved and thankful! I mean this guy seemed a little out of it, maybe even on drugs... BUT it was still exteremly nice of him to do that...
When I was filling up, this other guy pulled up in his car, and asked me if everything was alright. He saw saw what happened and he wanted to make sure I was ok. He's then asked if i needed anything... anything at all. I said no. We then started small talk, and he mentioned that strange things happen in Houston. I asked where he was from, and he said that he played for the Patriots, but was just traded to the Texans...!!! He's like if you ever need anything, give me a call, and we can go out for lunch or dinner or anything... I was like oh my gosh... I wonder if this guy is really telling me truth, I mean he was in a really nice car, but that doesn't mean anything...but anyway, I found that pretty cool
So that was my interesting weekend... I'll write the other blog tomorrow... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thats pretty cool that the one guy paid for your gas with the expensive prices.
Post a Comment