So I really don't feel well... I know I'm sick... I just want to lay in bed, and do NOTHING... however, my mom really wants me to go out with her and buy me jeans and stuff! That would be pretty amazing, but honestly right now, I just want to sit and do nothing... maybe catch up on some homeword. I know that I'm going to out with her, but I'm just really loving not doing ANYTHING for once.
Other than that, I'm sure this is what my Spring Break is going to be like... Just relaxing at my house. I know that doesn't sound like much fun, but honestly I believe this is what I need. I have stressed myself out so much about everything I lost my passions and my drive. Now I can relax, regather my thoughts, and honestly I already my passions back and my drive back. I want to finish up my homework this break, and I want to ride again, and I've been practicing my cello pretty much non stop... it's pretty amazing... Being at home also allows me to catch up with my parents... It's been awhile since I actually stayed home and hung out with them. It's nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you started to feel better.
The cello? That is a pretty cool instrument to play. As for your spring break I bet it was peaceful or atleast I hope it was. : )
Post a Comment