Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Track 21

So Saturday night I ended up going to Track 21 with Chris, and oh my goodness it was so much fun! I was a little nervous because I wasn't used to how fast to karts went or the track >.< so I didn't do so well... BUT I know next time I go I will go a lot better... I just can't be afraid of crashing into the sides of the walls!!! haha But as I said in my last entry, track 21 is a go kart place... it's $20 for a 10 min. race! it's pretty crazy, but it's def. worth it. I had to wear a helmat and everything :-)

The next morning and a day or so after, I was actually really sore! The racing actually was a really good work out :-) My abs were sore as well as my arms and back lol. I was pretty excited... it just never really occured to me that go karts would be a decent work out! but anyway that was my fun experience with go karts... and hopefully I can go again sometime soon... and not wait 5 years to get in another go kart :-P

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That sounds like fun! I didn't know that they would be a good workout either!

To answer the question that you asked in my blog; Thanks :) , and my boyfriend and I have been together 4 months as of this friday. :)

SLIMZ said...

I love go cart rides. I went with my nephew on our birthday to Putt-Putt and we had such a blast. I know I will definitely go again this summer!!