So I decided to come home this weekend for Easter. It almost bums me out that I didn't come home Friday, because then I could have gone to the rodeo! But oh well. I'm looking forward to Easter. I get to see family I rarely see, and my little cousin get's do search for easter eggs! :-) I'm pretty excited, I'm not exactly sure why, but I am...haha
For this weekend though, I got into town this morning and the I took a nice long nap :-) after that I dropped off a package, picked up some sheet music, and then came home to work on some accounting... but now I am waiting on my friend Chris to come pick me up. We are either going to go to Track 21 to ride some super fast go karts, or go to main event and bowl and play pool and what not :-) either way it should be a fun night... I'm excited :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had fun. I love to bowl and go carts are awesome! =)
Post a Comment